Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Blog

For years now I've been seeing blogs all over the internet. At first I didn't really understand what a blog was for, but with time I came to understand that everybody uses it with another purpose.
Some us it to write poetry, others to share their thoughts and other use it to share different form of arts.
So I've decided to give it a shot and to see where blogging may take me. After all the dream I had yesterday about my blog, might have been for a reason, so why not do it?
I still don't know thought what I will really use this blog for; I think it will be to share my thoughts and opinions on different things, or better said just to free my mind when I need it.
If some1 will ever read my blog(s)? I don't know. I think I'll just see where it will take me.
So, as from today, April 17th of the year 2011 I welcome myself to the blogging world. Hopefully I'll learn a lot of things in order to improve every blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment