Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Back

Hello to all my naturals, transitioners and non naturals out there.

Yes I know, it's been quite some month now already since my last posts, but I'm back.
The good part about being out for so long is that I now have a lot to share with all of you about my natural journey.

So stay tuned and I will leave you here with one of my latest pictures (yes Finally a picture of myself).


On this picture I was rocking a wash and go. For this wash and go I co-washed my hair with Cantu Rinse out Conditioner. Then I sectioned my hair and to each section I applied Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, my Virgin Olive/JBCO oil mix and Olive Oil Eco Styler gel and I shingled with my fingers...This is the result right after I finished, so still kind of wet.
I've been using this wash and go regime for quite some time now and this one gives me the best outcome. No dry, crunchy hair, but a nice soft moisturized wash and that I can go with for 3 to 4 days if I want to....

Well hope y'all liked it. And like I said stay tuned for more...

Stay true and stay natural....

No comments:

Post a Comment